Exclusive Hotel Guest General Admission Ticket Pricing:
- Nikolas and Yissel Friday
- Access is complimentary as long as you are a registered guest in the hotel.
- Apache Saturday
- Access is complimentary as long as you are a registered guest in the hotel.
Some important information to make ensure you have the goodtime:
- To gain entrance to The Pool at Strawberry Moon, please stop by the third floor VIP Pool entrance.
- Our Goodtime beach zone operations are available from 10:00am – 5:00pm. Access the beach from Washington avenue and take a right on 7th street heading east. Our beach area is located on north side of the entrance.
- Housekeeping services will be provided upon request, please inform the goodtime staff 24 hours in advance for cleaning services.
- You can access the hotel’s guest service / information guide from your in-room TV.
- Food and beverage outlet charges are currently not available via room charge (cash, credit, debit only).
- Shoes and shirts are required for service in the outlets. Dress code for Strawberry Moon dinner service is chic-casual, shorts are not allowed after 6pm.
- Ice Machines are located on the 3rd, 5th and 7th floors.
- Umbrellas are available at the Front Desk and can be used for the day with a small deposit, refunded when returned.
The Pool at Strawberry Moon
At the center of the goodtime hotel, on the third floor, is Strawberry Moon. This photo-ready venue was designed to transport guests into a classic Miami Beach Art Deco era, with a touch of energy and style from old world Havana Cuba and Beverly Hills. Set against a palette of pale mint, coral and white, the space features twin pools tiled in broad stripes and divided by a runway sprinkled with powder-coated palm fronds. Shaded bungalows and signature striped cabanas ring the pool’s jungle oasis.
Each weekend The Pool at Strawberry Moon will be transformed into a high energy day club - the perfect place to relax, dance, and let loose with top celebrity DJs poolside. Guests can walk up to the pool’s open-air bar or enjoy champagne and cocktails from lounge chairs. For those seeking the total VIP experience, the cabanas are sure to be a hot commodity.
Beyond the pool deck, a second DJ-ready outdoor bar and garden is shaded by lush trees and offers street access from Collins Court, by way of an Instagram-worthy elevator ride from the pool deck’s private lobby.
Hours: 7AM – 7PM, can vary based on special event programming. Should you want to inquire about a Cabana or Day Bed please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bar service begins at 11AM
- Food service begins at 11AM
- Hours of Operation: Friday, Saturday, Sunday: 1pm – 7pm.
- No cash, credit or room charges will be accepted. The only method of ordering and payment is through Cash App.
Special Event Access/Information:
- Day Beds and Cabanas are available by reservation only during special events.
- ALL Event Access: Please visit the VIP Host Stand on the third floor at the entrance of The Pool at Strawberry Moon.
- ALL events Friday, Saturday and Sunday are 21+.
- Pool deck will be open for hotel guests on special event days.
- Hotel, Cabana and Day Bed guests will all receive Special Event wrist bands.
- Two (2) total guests per hotel room will receive access to the Special Events.
Named for the full moon that occurs closest to the summer solstice, Strawberry Moon is the centerpiece of the goodtime hotel, offering an energetic gathering place for all guests. Diners will find a variety of Mediterranean classics with an updated twist that are fun and flavorful, as well as country club favorites that promises to satisfy any craving. The indoor-outdoor atmosphere will immediately elevate one's mood and emulate a carefree goodtime.
- Lunch – 11AM – 4PM, Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch - 12PM – 4PM, Thursday and Friday
- Dinner – 6PM – 11:00PM, Monday – Thursday. 6PM – 12:00AM Friday - Sunday
Come catch your breath and unwind at our all-day café and outdoor terrace. Serving up local coffee, fresh juice and light bites, this is your go-to spot for revitalization at goodtime. Our curated retail space will entice you to buy all those things you didn’t think you needed. It’s that good. See you there.
Check out from daily stresses and check in at the library, one of the coolest little nooks at the goodtime. An intimate space prioritized for hotel guests, we encourage you to lounge, read a book, gather with friends or just take a moment to relax. You’ll find cozy seating, light woods, soft palettes and a nod to the neighborhood’s Art Deco spirit. As a calming respite from the party side of Miami, a stop at the library will very much become part of your daily routine. Make yourself at home.
Hours: 24 Hours a Day
Gym and MyBeast
The goodtime hotel is not your typical hotel gym experience, in a good way. Ours takes fitness to a different level. In partnership with MyBeast, we have created an indoor/outdoor gym for pushing yourself to the maximum. We have also included popular favorites like Peloton stationary bikes and TechnoGym Skillrun Treadmills, with all the bells and whistles you’d expect. We just like to throw in a little of the unexpected, as well.
Hours: 7:00am – 10:00pm Daily
- Yoga Class:
- Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday at 9:00am. Meet us on the third floor at the fitness center.
- MyBeast Class
- Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday at 10:00am. Meet us on the third floor at the fitness center.
What’s in your room?
- 55” LG Smart TV
- Bathroom Amenities by Ortesia
- Beats Bluetooth Speaker (Suites and King Rooms ONLY)
- In Room Safe
- Hair Dryer
- Bath Robe
Other Important Information:
- Check-in time is 4:00pm and Check-out time is 11:00am.
- Pool loungers are on a first come first serve basis.
- Beach operations are available from 10:00am – 5:00pm daily, goodtime beach club is located on 7th St.
- Your safe is located in the lower drawer of your guestroom closet.
- To call another guest dial ‘7’ + the room number.
- To reach a goodhost from your room, dial ‘0’.
- You have convenient luggage storage located under your bed.
- Irons and Steamers are available on request.
Goodtime hotel Terms and Conditions:
CHECK IN POLICIES
Guests must be 21 years or older with photo identification to reserve a room. Acceptable forms of identification include a driver’s license, passport, and proof-of- age card. Photo identification must also match the name that is on the reservation.
Goodtime hotel guests will receive exclusive complimentary access for special events at The Pool at Strawberry Moon.
The rate does not include a Resort Fee equal to US$32.00+ tax per night, per room. The Resort Fee includes: Pool and Amenities Access (does not include special events), Beach Access, Complimentary (2) Hours on the goodtime bikes (based on availability), (2) Beach Loungers Daily, Beach Towels (with deposit), MyBeast Workout Facility, Fitness Center Access, Complimentary Internet Access, (2) Complimentary Bottles of Water and Domestic Phone Calls.
A credit card and valid picture I.D. of the guest is required upon check-in. Upon arrival, we require a valid credit card or debit card. The card will be authorized at check-in for the estimated amount of your entire stay (room, Resort Fee, an amount for incidentals, plus applicable taxes) and a deposit for incidental charges will be taken. It may take 72 hours or longer after check-out for your bank to release the credit hold on your account. The Hotel is not responsible for overdraft charges incurred due to the hold. Accepted currency: U.S. Dollars Cash payment is an option at checkout with your good host.
EARLY CHECK-IN / LATE CHECKOUT
Rooms may not be available until after the reserved hotel's designated check-in time. Early check-in is extended complimentary based on availability. The late checkout fee varies, depending on the time of day. If a room is not available upon early arrival or we cannot extend your requested late checkout, our staff will be happy to store your luggage on your behalf.
Valet parking is $45+tax with unlimited in and out privileges. Daily parking for up to 8 hours is $25+tax. Valet with Strawberry Moon validation is $15+tax. Oversize vehicles will be charged an extra $10.00 over and above all posted valet charges.
DIRECTIONS FROM MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Start out going WEST on NW 21st ST.
- Take the VALET PARKING ramp toward AIRPORT
- Turn RIGHT onto PERIMETER RD.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT toward AIRPORT EXIT/RENTAL CAR RETURN/CELL PHONE LOT.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto NW 20th ST.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT toward AIRPORT EXIT/CAR RENTAL RETURN.
- Stay STRAIGHT to go onto NW 21st ST.
- Take the ramp toward SOUTH LE JEUNE/SR-836 W/CORAL GABLES.
- Take the SR-953 S/LE JEUNE RD ramp toward CORAL GABLES/SR-836-TOLL.
- Take the SR-953 S/LE JEUNE RD ramp toward SR-836 E.
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto NW 42nd AVE/N LE JEUNE RD/SR-953 S.
- Merge onto SR-836 E toward DOWNTOWN (Portions toll).
- Keep LEFT at the fork to go on SR-836 E/DOLPHIN EXPY (Portions toll).
- Stay STRAIGHT to go onto I-395 E.
- 395 E becomes SR-A1A N.
- Turn LEFT onto WASHINGTON AVE.
- Take the first right on 6th avenue.
- Take the first left on Collins Court.
- Valet will be located on your left in about 500 feet.
Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the Hotel, including in the guest rooms. There will be a minimum $250 cleaning charge assessed if it is determined that there was smoking in the guest room during your reservation period.
MAXIMUM ROOM OCCUPANCY:
Only 2 persons may occupy each room. Queen/Queen, King Suites and the Arigato Suite hold up to 4 people per room. No unauthorized events or gatherings in guest rooms. Rollaway beds are available for $50 nightly.
Only documented service animals are allowed at the goodtime hotel. Thank you for choosing the goodtime hotel. We look forward to having you as our guest.
THE POOL AT STRAWBERRY MOON
The pool deck welcomes guests of all ages with the exception of special ticketed events. Guests must be 18+ or 21+ to enter. We offer chaise lounges on a designated area of Miami Beach just two blocks away from the hotel during special events.
Thank you for choosing the goodtime hotel!